WITH IXINITY®, YOUR PATIENTS DEFINE THEIR IXPERIENCE™
Patients can create an IXperience with their factor, their community, and a company that’s got their back.
Leave No IX Behind
With FACTOR IT FORWARD, 10% of IXINITY® used is donated to nines in the United States who can’t afford to be without it.
The hemophilia community has always taken care of its own. FACTOR IT FORWARD continues the tradition by helping you give back here in the United States.
- For every 10 IU of IXINITY used, 1 IU is donated to treatment centers for compassionate use programs.
- There’s no limit on the number of IUs donated.
- And you can take part to make your mark and Sign the 9 to Factor It Forward.
We’ve partnered with AmeriCares, the non-profit global health organization that delivers medical aid to people in need.
Sign up your HTC today to receive factor. Go to FactorItForward.com.
See how FACTOR IT FORWARD can benefit your organization by helping patients who can’t afford to be without factor.
MEET A CORE CONNECTIONS™ CONCIERGE
Helps patients get the answers they need.
Patients will have access to a Concierge at Core ConnectionsTM, who can answer any questions they may have about IXINITY® or the IXperience™. By calling 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489), patients can learn how their Concierge can aid with:
- Signing up for the IXINITY FREE trial
- Filling out forms, step-by-step
- Getting started on treatment
- Connecting with a doctor or pharmacy
- Finding solutions to reimbursement issues
- Customizing their IXperience
CONNECT WITH THE REIMBURSEMENT EXPERT
Committed to getting you covered
Reimbursement specialists are dedicated to helping you and your patients solve any insurance issue so that you can focus on what really matters. Call 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489) to learn how reimbursement specialists:
- Collect and organize information to process a patient’s coverage
- Investigate benefits and determine what kind of assistance is required
- Speak with patients and doctors’ offices to confirm individual needs
- Work with insurance companies to resolve any issues you or your patients may encounter
- Build relationships with hemophilia B patients and healthcare providers to ensure a seamless experience
Reference: 1. IXINITY [coagulation factor IX (recombinant)] prescribing information. Chicago, IL: Medexus Pharma, Inc.; November 2022. 2. Collins PW, Quon DVK, Makris M, et al. Pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of a recombinant factor IX product, trenonacog alfa in previously treated Haemophilia. 2018;24:104-112. 3. Data on file. Chicago, IL: Medexus Pharma, Inc.