A 9 who infuses 4,000 IU twice a week
With IXINITY®, your patients define their IXperience™
Patients can create an IXperience with their factor, their community, and a company that’s got their back.
With FACTOR IT FORWARD, 10% of IXINITY used is donated to nines in the United States who can’t afford to be without it.
The hemophilia community has always taken care of its own. FACTOR IT FORWARD continues the tradition by helping you give back here in the United States.
- For every 10 IU of IXINITY used, 1 IU is donated to treatment centers for compassionate use programs
- There’s no limit on the number of IUs donated.
- And you can take part to make your mark and Sign the 9 to Factor It Forward.
We’ve partnered with AmeriCares, the nonprofit global health organization that delivers medical aid to people in need.
Sign up your HTC today to receive factor. Go to FactorItForward.com.
See how FACTOR IT FORWARD can benefit your organization by helping patients who can’t afford to be without factor.
MEET A CORE CONNECTIONS TEAM MEMBER
Helps patients get the answers they need.
Patients will have access to Core Connections for answers to any questions they may have about IXINITY or the IXperience™. By calling 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489), patients can learn how Core Connections can aid with:
- Signing up for the IXINITY FREE trial
- Filling out forms, step-by-step
- Getting started on treatment
- Connecting with a doctor or pharmacy
- Finding solutions to reimbursement issues
- Customizing their IXperience
CONNECT WITH THE REIMBURSEMENT EXPERT
Committed to getting you covered.
Reimbursement specialists are dedicated to helping you and your patients solve any insurance issue so that you can focus on what really matters. Call 1-855-IXINITY (1-855-494-6489) to learn how reimbursement specialists:
- Collect and organize information to process a patient’s coverage
- Investigate benefits and determine what kind of assistance is required
- Speak with patients and doctors’ offices to confirm individual needs
- Work with insurance companies to resolve any issues you or your patients may encounter
- Build relationships with hemophilia B patients and healthcare providers to ensure a seamless experience